Well, it’s that time again. Here’s what’s going on.
- Riverside recruits volunteers to be ‘eyes on the streets’ to keep kids safe, gangs at bay (PE)
- FDNY and New Yorkers lament that fire trucks can’t access streets with irresponsibly parked cars because of sidewalks (NBC NY)
- City of Colton will be hosting a forum this evening to gather input on community services and activities (SB Sun)
- Senator Liu chomps at the bit of paranoia from the recent Governor’s Highway Safety Association report, proposes mandatory helmet law for California
- New SF app maps the size of a transit shed in different scenarios (CityLab)
- Palm Desert taking preliminary steps for new condos (Desert Sun)
- Riverside to remove parking, widen sidewalks leading to Mt. Rubidoux (PE)
- Metrolink derailment leads to delays trains (LAT)
That’s it. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment!