As mentioned yesterday, I’ll be in The Netherlands for a couple weeks. I’ll do my best to keep up these posts, but I’ll apologize now for them being at erratic times of the day.
- Carnage: Suspected DUI driver leads CHP on pursuit, dies at scene of crash (PE)
- Carnage: Two injured after motorist rolls SUV in a parking lot (Desert Sun)
- In response to fatal hit-and-run, Upland is restoring crossing guards (SB Sun)
- Perhaps people aren’t buying trucks because of low gas prices (LAT)
- HOT lanes can benefit those who don’t carpool or use transit (TTC)
- Automakers not doing enough to protect connected cars from cyber attacks (RDF)
- Steam car from a simpler era lives on (SB Sun)
- Roads continue to be giant money pits, but Governor Brown thinks that a vehicle mileage fee can fix that (KPCC)
- Protected bike lanes arrive in Houston (SBUSA)
That’s it for today, folks. Stay safe and stay tuned for more tomorrow.