Well, today (and for the next four weeks!), the news will be coming directly from The Netherlands, where iNLand fIEts will be joining with other bike advocates from the world over to discuss the best way to bike in winter.
- Carnage: Head-on crash in Jurupa Valley leaves woman dead (PE)
- Carnage: Two dead after I-10 rollover near Chiriaco Summit (Desert Sun, PE)
- Carnage: Man dies after losing control at high speed and crashing into a pole (PE)
- Carnage: Bicyclist killed in Palm Desert, driver arrested and charged with vehicular manslaughter (Desert Sun)
- Carnage: Florida man left clinging for life after losing control at high speed in Desert Hot Springs(Desert Sun, PE)
- Gas prices on the rise after several months of decline (Desert Sun, RDF)
- ICYMI: Riverside County DOT will be releasing their own county-wide collision mapping and database (Desert Sun)
- Keep those fireplaces off tonight too (PE)
- Governor Brown blames rising fuel efficiency for delaying road projects (RDF)
- Riverside County gleefully looking forward to an extension of Clinton Keith Road to bring a major stroad, more sprawl to the Southwest region (PE)
That’s enough for today. Check back tomorrow, when this will hopefully be available earlier in the day for you. Doei.