Well, that wasn’t long. People are definitely dying on the roads of the Inland Empire again.
- Carnage: One dead in crash in San Bernardino (PE)
- Carnage: Man killed while exiting his vehicle on I-15 (VVNG)
- Carnage: Elderly man killed while crossing the street in San Bernardino (PE)
- Carnage: Elderly woman killed while crossing the street in Rancho Cucamonga (PE)
- Menifee’s Cimarron Ridge Draft EIR now available
- Palm Springs’ 750 Lofts project wins approval from City Council (Desert Sun)
- Victorville pays off SANBAG debt early, prepares for road spending spree (VVDP)
- Murrieta gas prices are acting as a regional barometer (Murrieta Patch)
- Riverside County DOT wins grant to expand GIS mapping of collisions (Valley News)
- To get rid of ‘bikelash’, change the language (SBUSA)
- Don’t fire up any wood today (PE, AQMD)
Wow. Hopefully, a better tomorrow.