It looks like six more weeks of winter await! Or so said Pawtuxet Groundhog yesterday. SoCal apparently hasn’t received that memo yet. But now, let’s look at what memos have been received.
- The Transit Coalition explores future RTA plans for express bus service on HOT/HOV lanes
- Carnage: Woman dead after hit-and-run on SR-18 in Apple Valley (VVNG)
- Carnage: Woman killed on I-15 in Victorville (VVNG)
- Coachella Valley students ask for cleaner air (Desert Sun)
- Secretary Foxx and President Obama give a nod to more transportation choices going forward (CityLab)
- Wyoming legislature shows how out of touch with reality they are with bill requiring hi-viz vests for cyclists (SBUSA)
- CSUSB Palm Desert set to expand (Desert Sun)
- Does the IE have any attractive cities?
That’s all for today! Check back tomorrow for more.