What’s going on in the area today? Let’s take a look:
- Carnage: Man who died in Monday’s head-on collision on National Trails Highway identified (VVDP, VVNG)
- Carnage: Single-vehicle rollover crash Monday leaves man dead (Valley News)
- Carnage: Crash on SR-18 leaves woman dead (PE)
- Carnage: Man dead after losing control in I-215 (Murrieta Patch, PE)
- RTA’s 10-Year plan gets high marks from The Transit Coalition
- Copenhagen’s bike infrastructure allows seven year-old girls to hold bike education classes (Copenhagenize)
- Menifee Planning Commission to consider [PDF] more single-family development tonight
- LOSSAN keeps passenger rail moving in the SCAG region, planning improvements (LAT)
- AASHTO finally gets on board, promises protected bikeway standards by end of the decade (SBUSA)
- Is your bus stop lacking in one way or another? Nominate it in Streetsblog’s ‘Sorriest Bus Stop in America’ contest.
- Parents of young children aren’t fleeing cities where they can walk (Family Friendly Cities)
Check back tomorrow for more news. Doei!