Hello folks, time for a new week, or at least for those of you who were off yesterday. Hopefully you enjoyed your equality time and don’t complain too much about the possibility of a short workweek. Speaking of which, what’s going on around the area?
- Carnage: Motorist dies in crash on SR-74 (PE, Desert Sun)
- Carnage: Indio pedestrian killed by hit and run (Desert Sun)
- SANBAG is looking for input for their Short-Range Transit Plan (SANBAG [PDF])
- Don’t light that fireplace tonight either (SCAQMD, RDF)
- Surprise! Gas is predicted to rise by summer (LAT)
- Workshops for transit and intercity rail funding being held today, tomorrow (SBLA)
- Police chases lead to crashes, arrests in Moreno Valley and San Bernardino
Have a great day!