Well well well, what’s going on? Today is of course King Day, in remembrance of Civil Rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Were he still alive, he’d be 86 this year. If you have the day off, enjoy the parades! If you have to work, be comforted in knowing that the roads are a little clearer than usual. Happy travels.
- CHP and the San Manuel casino are making sure that charter buses are safe (RDF)
- Comments on the DEIR for the Tapestry Project in Hesperia are due TODAY and the project itself is drawing mixed reaction from residents (VVDP)
- #MainStreetSqueeze coming to Corona starting tomorrow (RCTC)
- Restriping in the Cajon Pass and elsewhere on I-15 is catching speeders off guard (VVDP)
- Riverside County has two grants in action specifically for prosecuting DUIs (Temecula Patch)
- Don’t fire up that fireplace just yet, today is a SCAQMD ‘No Burn’ day (Murrietta Patch)
- Senator Roth, D-Riverside, joins two colleagues in introducing SB 122 that would make EIRs easier to find (KCET)
- UCR’s new cycletrack gets some scrutiny (Riding in Riverside)
If you have any other tips, send a line to @inlandfiets on Twitter or inlandfiets[at]gmail.com. Ciao.